Established in 2017, the Michigan DNA Day program hopes to reach as many high school students as possible in the state of Michigan to teach important scientific concepts, show students what scientists look like, and instill an overall excitement in STEM-related fields. Check out our impact below!
2019 MI DNA Day Impact
- Cities Visited: 22
- Classrooms Visited: 120
- Scientist Ambassadors: 140
- Students Reached: 4336
We are hoping to expand our network and reach more schools in 2019. Interested in having us visit your school? Get involved!
What did high school teachers have to say about MI DNA Day in past years?
- “I really liked how the ambassadors shared their experiences and passion for what they are studying. My students were really inspired by hearing their stories and it made it ‘real’ for them.”
- “Presenters were relatable, interesting, and excited about what they do (plus they were women in science… bonus!)”
- “Students got to see science careers that were not doctors, nurses, etc.”
- “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”😊
Impact over the years
Photos of MI DNA Day
Contact us here or by emailing us at email@example.com